The Writers' Ink Disclaimer
- The content found within the Writers' Ink website is created and written specifically for this site. If you find any errors or if something re-directs you in error, please email the site administrator here.
- Writers' Ink reserves the right to remove, replace, or move any images or content without prior announcement (every site needs an upgrade now and again). All photos that aren't taken by Writers' Ink are credited and linked to their outside sources and are believed to be in public domain and readily available on the internet (published according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act, title 17, U.S. Code). Any photos not credited to an outside source have been taken by Writers' Ink and are rights protected.
- If you like a photo or blog post, please feel free to use it but give us the credit and a link back to our site. Failure to link back and credit us as the source constitutes a copyright violation.
- Respectful, constructive disagreement is welcome, but we will edit or remove any comment that we deem malicious, spam-like, inappropriate, or offensive. If there are any repeat offenders, they will have their comments permanently blocked.
- This blog is currently not-for-profit. Membership dues paid toward Writers' Ink go to support the newsletters that you receive and monthly meetings you attend.
- By submitting any written works via email or otherwise, you are granting us permission to use that work unless otherwise stated.